Tuesday 28 May 2013

Birds and Trees.....


Morning, Jo here with Tuesday's share.... I have been playing with stamps and some lovely papers which I've purchased from Clare's shop and could not resist something bright and cheerful today.


  I have used the Birds and Trees stamp set (link below) 
I think they are really cute and funky!


I don't think I need to explain how I made this card
as I just randomly stamped the images to build a picture with different memento ink colours and mat and layered onto some lovely Spring Fling papers by Teresa Collins

 Hope you like these simple colourful cards


Products used:

Marion Emberson Designs - Birds and Trees

Clare Curd Crafts! Perfect Paper Flowers
and some lace and ribbon too from Clare


Big hugs

You can purchase all of the products used to make these cards from www.clarecurdscrafts.co.uk

where we stock all of this and SO much more!

No comments: