Monday 26 August 2013

Engraver mini card

  It's Monday already and that means that it's my turn to share a project with you.  This week I decided to use Prima's Engraver paper pad.  It's such good value, you get 48 6x6 sheets of patterned paper, and with Clare's 10% off discount that is currently running throughout the store it is only £4.49.

 The pad itself is jammed pack with gorgeous papers, and there's plenty of smaller images that can be cut from the sheets and used as the focal point on a card.


  For my card, which measures 4 x 4 inches I simply layered pieces of the paper onto some kraft cardstock.  I distressed each edge and used vintage photo and black soot distress inks to colour the edges.  Then using my finger I brushed some cinnamon stickles along the edge of each piece.

  I added glossy accents to the flower image which I cut from a piece of the paper and raised up using foam tape, I also added it to the little ticket.  I used a die to cut the butterflies and added black gems to their centre.  I then used glossy accents again to make a butterfly trail.

  Thanks for stopping by - I hope you like my simple card.


No comments: