Monday 9 September 2013

Pretty Poppies

  Hi, it's my turn to share a card with you today.  I chose to use some products from Teresa Collins' stationery noted line.  I love the combination of colours that she used in this line: red, blue and white/black.




   To start with I layered some black cardstock onto a white card blank (which measured 5 by 3 inches).  Next I used some text paper from the collection and cut some poppies from one of the file folders and stuck these on top.  Then all I did was add some glossy accents to one of the chipboard pieces, and adhered that to my project.  Once again all my edges were inked with Tim Holtz's pumice stone ink pad.  I used my paper piercing tool and made 4 holes down the card's spine.  Using some baker's twine I stitched alone the edge.

  Thanks for stopping by:


No comments: