Thursday 19 September 2013

Quick makes

Hi, it's Thursday and that means it's me, Deb sharing a couple of cards with you today.
 
Life is a little hectic and time a little short for me at the moment so I came up with a couple of quick and simple cards this week.
 
First up is a little pink and black number I put together using the papers from the Carta Bella - Well Travelled 6x6 pad and some well loved dies I rediscovered in a box
 

 
I used a 5x5 black card blank and covered it with a sheet of paper from the paper pad, then cut the circles using dies and my Cuttlebug.
 
The words and butterfly are also dies. To bring the pink over onto the butterfly I applied some micro beads down the body.
 
The second card I made was even faster than the first


for this card I started out with a 5x5 white card base which I sprayed with Dylusions spray in Dirty Martini. When this was dry I over stamped it with the sentiment from the Crafty Impressions Explore stamp set. I then cut three banners from different sheets of paper from the paper pad and using a paint brush edged them in the green spray ink.
 
When I stuck the banners down I curled the edges a little to give some movement and dimension to the card
 
See you next week
 
 
 
 

No comments: