Wednesday 25 December 2013

When Santa got stuck up the chimney...

Hiya crafty friends,


I hope you are all having a lovely day with your family and friends.

I hope Santa came safely last night and didn't get stuck like he did on my card :) I think he had one too many mince pies during the night.

When I first saw the Fireplace Kisses stamp set had the idea for this card but I wasn't sure if I could do what was in my head and I am really pleased that I was. The brickwork was coloured with Tea Dye Distress Ink, which was applied with a paintbrush..


I used the cute little snowflakes from the Christmas Tag - Jolly Holly stamp set to decorate the stocking using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

 

The cute little image on the cards were taken from the Silhouette store. I added a little tab to the bottom of the card to attach them to the top of the fireplace.


And the whole thing can be folded flat...


to enable it to be put in a envelope.


Happy crafting

No comments: