Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Hiya Crafty Friends,

I hope you have had a lovely Christmas and best wishes for the year to come.


For my New Year card I made the cut files below. I cut the circle grid and the text (which I cut out a total of three times) out of white card and using the pattern paper from the My Minds Eye Vintage Christmas 6x6 pad I cut our the circles and the diamonds.triangles.


I glued the circle grid to an A5 card and then placed the corresponding shapes into gaps, which I had made to fit exactly.


I layered the text so they were thicker and then applied glitter to each letter. Then applied them to the Clare Curd Crafts! Ravishing Ribbons - Double Sided Moss Green ribbon I had applied the the card base



Using stickers from  the My Minds Eye 12x12 Vintage Christmas sticker set.

As this sticker was for Christmas I waned to make it more relevant for a New Year card.


So I took another sticker from the set...


and glued it over the Christmas text.


And then, using foam pads, I applied it to the card base.







No comments: